Thursday, August 5, 2010

What A Shame.


I was holding Ella today and she was smoothing my hair. Then she said...


"You would be so pretty with black hair. Down to here (she pointed just below my shoulders). With it really curly." pause... *sigh*... "But... your hair is brown. What a shame."

5 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

It is hilarious to get glimpses into what children think and catch ahold of from the world around them. Funny Ella. :) I think you would look beautiful with brown hair that goes about to your chin. Oooh. No wonder you are beautiful!

klunker said...

Curly black hair...so you should be Snow White?

bonitinha said...

Raven black, I'm sure she meant.

Amberly said...

You would be lovely with black hair! What a shame!

Randomus maximus said...

Don't go changing, to try and please me
You never let me down before
Don't imagine you're too familiar
And I don't see you anymore . . .

Don't go trying some new fashion
Don't change the color of your hair
You always have my unspoken passion
Although I might not seem to care

I don't want clever conversation
I never want to work that hard
I just want someone that I can talk to
I want you just the way you are.

Special thanks to my lyricist BJ.