
Most people think that children don't have a very accurate view of the financial world - indeed more than one child has had the idea to purchase a small country, several top of the line cars, and a jet pack with the very first $100 they inherit... My children, on the other hand, seem to have a shockingly realistic view of money. Today while we were playing "Movie Theater" a few of my children were selling packing peanuts as popcorn and peanuts and after a "purchase" I was informed that the cost was "Four dollars plus tax. So that will be four dollars PLUS two MORE." Ouch. Reality HURTS!
3 comments:
The exorbitant rates and the fact that you were informed of them after you received your product makes me wonder if they work for the mob. The sad part it, these little racketeers and extortionists are really just starting to exact what we will pay before it's all said and done.
Hahaha! I love it! Get them oriented while their young. That is cute. My kids run a pretty serious lemonade stand themselves.
HERE'S THE THING.
GOD DOESN'T WANT YOU TO MOVE AWAY,
AND NEITHER DO I.
I HOPE YOUR OTHER HOUSE SELLS FIRST!
Post a Comment