I love the power in a summer storm. The thunder, lightening, and torrential rain that moves in faster than a four year old with a purpose - and thoroughly rinses the earth leaving us clean, damp and refreshed. Just another reason to love this time of year. If only summer lasted as long as winter here!!!
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Summer Storms
I love the power in a summer storm. The thunder, lightening, and torrential rain that moves in faster than a four year old with a purpose - and thoroughly rinses the earth leaving us clean, damp and refreshed. Just another reason to love this time of year. If only summer lasted as long as winter here!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Great picture!!!
I love the picture!!
I agree with you! Doesn't it kind of make you miss the fantastic summer storms back in Philadelphia? Seems we would get one at least once a week, but it was gone quickly too. I love the sunny weather, but miss those big storms. And awesome picture! :)
Post a Comment