
Both of our homes are for sale. Yes. BOTH. We are tired of having two houses, two yards, two mortgages, two electric, two gas, two water, two two two!!! Too much TWO!
Both homes now have signs in the yard and lock boxes on the doors... So pray hard Summer Way or we will be staying - and Eastwood, just when you thought you were safe - pray your guts out or we might be back!!!
Let the Prayer Competition begin!
*sigh*
9 comments:
I was just coming to reply to your email. So, it IS official huh. So hard. At least you have somewhere to go and hang out while one or the other house is being shown (grr. I don't like that part of selling. The rush, rush, clean, clean, out the door...to sit in your car for 3 hours). Both those homes are SO beautiful. I especially love the picture of Summer Way with the sun setting in the background. Gorgeous.
Too bad one of them isn't on Chapel Hill Drive in Wisconsin. I guess I'll have to keep praying.
Now I am in a quandary! We would love to have you as neighbors again, but I know how much you love your house.
I'll pray for both then :)
Hey we would love to have you back. We miss trading desserts over the fence:) We will pray for you!!
My cousin is moving to town and I drove her by your house today. If you think about it call me sometime ok? I have questions!
You know that someday when you're happily settled right next door to us and you look back on all of this stress,
you will realize that it worked out exactly as it was supposed to.
I just love a happy ending.
p.s. In the meantime, we are hoping that the best team wins!!
Your going to be in a pit when they both sell within days of each other aren't you!
I'm pretty sure I know which side of town has more faith!!! Tough situation.
WHAT?!!!?? Where are you going??? What will we do without YOU!!!???!!!
You know we are pretty selfish people we want you back always have always will! I know you love your house though! Hoping for blessing to come your way!!
Post a Comment