For any of you who ever went to The Seminary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the 80's you will be familiar with the song, "I've Got to Find Out Who I Am". And when I do I know I'll be all I can, when I find out who I am. Okay, anyway, my girls LOVE those CD's and listen to the music a lot. Well today Ella stayed home from school and she and Anna put on a small concert. The best part is that their costume choice leads you to believe that they are going to find out they are just like their MOM!!! I was cracking up so hard that I could hardly hold the camera still. I love my girls - even if they end up "finding out who they are" and discover that they are witches like ME! Oh, parenthood, how you make me smile (and cuss, and cry and laugh and...)
Friday, October 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh yes, I remember that song, and all those seminary cds. It was very cute how Anna couldn't get her hat off her broom!
Poor Anna Banana. But she got the hat off, just in time!
Cute! I love that they know you have to have a costume to put on a proper concert!
It is so fun to see those cute little girls again!
This is hilarious (and ironic) on so many levels!!!
I can't believe you still have that music! And that your girls love it.
I must say...the big yellow brooms really complete the ensemble.
I want daughters!! That's hilarious!
Post a Comment