Monday, July 13, 2009

I Beg To Differ



















By Brad:
It has been said that youth is wasted on the young. I disagree. True that our little ones - because of limited experience and persepective, do not always know just how good they have it. Even so, whatever measure of youthful innocence, simple happiness and blissful ignorance of weightier things they fail to fully consume, the leisure leftovers are quickly consumed by those who provide for and joy in their happiness - vicarious victuals you may say.












"Happy hearts and happy faces,
Happy play in grassy places-
That was how, in ancient ages,
Children grew to kings and sages."

- Robert Louis Stevenson














4 comments:

Jill Jones said...

I LOVE it! I'm gonna share this quote on FB, k? 8^)

Amy Hunter said...

Wow. Beautifully said. Brad is surprisingly articulate! I was touched. Thanks!

shel said...

Amen!!!

bonitinha said...

I love those pictures!!!