Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Summer is For...


Delicious food eaten outdoors. The end.

9 comments:

klunker said...

I think I recognize that place setting! It was delicious food...mostly eaten outside.

Jody said...

Yummy!!! Super super jealous of the yummy yummy cooking at your house! Enjoy!!

Jill Jones said...

Wow My mouth is watering just looking at that picture! I usually have to go out to eat to get something that fancy!

Joy said...

why do you not live in my backyard anymore?? I might have been invited if that was the case!!! Looks yummy.

bonitinha said...

Mmm, that margarita looks good...

shel said...

Really? You use real dishes when you eat outside?? WOW!

JulieJ said...

We are available when you recreate that meal!

The Freed Family said...

We love yummy food....but I have to admit that Mitch and I both hate eating outside. (the sun, the heat, the wind)

Amberly said...

We never eat outside because of the wasps we have back there. Your backyard looks much more appealing than ours!