Thursday, July 2, 2009

Chocolate is Just Chocolate, UNLESS...



About a month ago Anna started this crusade against going to nursery. Because she is "mildly" stubborn (ha ha) I have resigned myself to taking her with me to Sunday School and Relief Society. She is actually quite popular with "The Ladies", indeed to the point that they may change "Relief Society" to "Comic Relief Society" courtesy of Anna's Antics. Anyway, one of her admiring fans gave her a Bliss Chocolate on Sunday. She held it and held it but wouldn't eat it. I told her to eat it so that it wouldn't melt all over, to which she replied, "I have to save it to show the kids that I got a chocolate!" So, my lesson learned on Sunday; Chocolate is Just Chocolate Unless Other People Are Jealous - THEN Chocolate is a PRIZE!!! I hope all of your Sundays are filled with such applicable lessons.

6 comments:

Jill Jones said...

Love it!

klunker said...

I tend to think ALL chocolate is a prize! Of course, if I had some, the only person to make jealous would be my imaginary friend... She says hi by the way.

Amy Hunter said...

Anna is my kind of girl...and so is your friend klunker and her imaginary friend. Hilarious!

bonitinha said...

Heck yeah! You go girl!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

"Comic Relief" Society. I love it. I don't even really notice her in there, she seems pretty mellow to me when she's there. But maybe because I'm distracted by all the little boys in the back and just feeling sorry for the nursery leaders next year.

Amberly said...

She knows how the world works!