This one is for you Carrie - just imagine that it is a clown instead of a dog. Thanks for all of the fun memories.Monday, May 4, 2009
For Carrie (A.S.P.)
This one is for you Carrie - just imagine that it is a clown instead of a dog. Thanks for all of the fun memories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is this for Carrie (smith) Pingel? If so I simply must know the story. By the way, nice musical selections. I love Buble "feelin' good"-so schmaltzy. If only I could blog as you do: I just can't make the picture thing easy enough to tackle it at night after the kids are in bed. Thanks for blogging and for spreading good cheer while relating the reality of motherhood.-Smitty
A post dedicated to me? WOW! Thanks Robey! Laughed til it hurt!
There IS a story Jess, it's GOOD too - you know Carrie!
If you had both come when I wrote this you would have heard "Send in the Clowns" - which is WAY more appropriate to the story. And one of Carrie's favorite songs ? I think!
I will have to send you the deets, Jess!!!
Post a Comment