
This picture was taken the first week of March so our grass looks brown - but NOT ANYMORE! The green on the trees and ground and garden - SO DELIGHTFUL! We are out of school and life just COULDN'T be better. I just don't even like to come inside to download pictures or blog. I know - I must really love summer. Maybe next time I will tell you more of the reasons WHY! Happy Summering People!
3 comments:
Things are always green in Oregon. You should move closer to your long lost brother that you never talk to anymore. Of course, then you wouldn't like the rain and clouds, which is what keeps things green all the time :)
Out already? Wow...glad you're all enjoying it!
Hey! We love summer at our house,too! The Shoshone Falls are so beautiful, wow!!! You totally rock, thanks for being such a great friend all of the time! Jules
Post a Comment