Looks real doesn't it? We love our school. This year especially, all of the kids have GREAT teachers. Tanner loves his teachers and they do so many fun things. This is just one (disgusting) example - they had a "enactment" of a disaster and learned about safety and first aid. Tanner got to wear this lovely FAKE (thank heavens) gash on his arm. This week they planted trees at a community park, wrote poems and did posters about nature with awards, rode up to the windmill farm and toured it, learning about renewable power sources, and had a great time. Next week they are planning a "PIRATE" party - which Tanner is THRILLED about. I love it when my children love school.A VERY SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OF THE GREAT TEACHERS OUT THERE - be they school, primary, scout, young men, young women, Sunday school, play school, etc... You never know how much difference you make in the life of a child.
And Tanner - the "CELTICS GREEN" font is for you. I'm glad you like to learn - you are an awesome boy!

8 comments:
GASP! The picture made my stomach jump! It does look real! It sounds like Tanner has an amazing teacher. He is a smart kid. Keep it up Tanner!
Yucky! Just looking at that makes me queasy....I couldn't be a nurse.
My daughter's liked the pic though...."Let me see it again! Let me see it again! EWE! Yuck! Let me see it again!" You get the idea! :D
That's it. I'm moving to Idaho Falls. We need more teachers like yours down south here.
Which school? Lighthouse, White Pine, Snake River, Taylor's Crossing? Which one?
That's just gross. Thanks a lot for sharing. That teacher has got an amazing amount of energy...that sounds fantastic!!! My kids would be the green ones...as in "with envy" if they heard about all this.
WOW! That looks disgusting. I am so glad it isn't real.
Yikes, I'm glad that one was fake!
Very nice. I knew they did it, but forgot and thought it was real at first.
Post a Comment