Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Oohh. We Got Beated.


The sad thing about a race home from church is that SOMEONE is going to lose. Guess what? We got beated. Anna was VERY sad.
Mind you, no one SAID we were racing - BUT, we were "beated" nonetheless.

7 comments:

klunker said...

love that face!

stoner said...

She is so pretty in that picture.

Kids say the funniest things...I am just glad it wasn't a real physical beating. I was a little concerned when I saw your title. :D

Kristen Mackrory said...

LOL! I hate it when I lose something that I didn't even know was a competitions.
What a fabulous picture! I am impressed that you caught such a perfect look...I always miss it.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Can I just say that Anna is the second cutest girl in nursery? After my Abigail, of course. Love it! Who were you not racing?

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, she is so cute. I love that you caught the expression.

Amberly said...

She is so cute!

Angela said...

I could kiss that sad little face. Funny how constant 'arguments' with kids involve trying to convince them that not everything is a race! We always have that issue...