Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Water Falls and Grandparents


Grandpa and Grandma Roberts decided to go to Twin Falls a couple of weekends ago to visit the Temple and see Shoshone Falls.



When we heard where they were going...


We decided to go TOO!!!





We even took our doggy Suzee.









We picnicked and played.









The falls were GORGEOUS! Tons of water going over them this year. We almost got as wet as we did when we went to Niagara!


























Thanks Grandpa and Grandma. We had a great time!

8 comments:

Kristen Mackrory said...

Holy cow! Those waterfalls ARE gorgeous. Nice picture taking skills! I love the pic of Anna and your mom. So lucky to be close to family!

shel said...

How fun!!! I love the pictures, Heather. I miss your parents...it's been a long time. And your puppy is all grown up! The falls look gorgeous and it looks like a great day! Thanks for sharing.

Amy Hunter said...

Oh my dear, what a cute family you have. The better to eat chocolate cake and ice cream with. Right? You crack me up and I love you.

bonitinha said...

When did your kids grow up? They're so big! Send them over to play SOON!

Angela said...

What a fun trip to tag along with. The falls look amazing! I've loved reading all your sweet comments- you always make me laugh. We miss you! I hope we can get together before your kids are all grown up! Tell them to stop!

Anonymous said...

First you have to admit that you must love that dog a little if you would drive all the way to Twin with her in your car. Second that looks like a blast and I didn't realize they had a Falls tour or hike. I want to do that.

Amberly said...

Those are great pictures! I grew up there, those falls are a fun place to visit.

stoner said...

After seeing your gorgeous pics of the Falls, we have decided to copy you and take a trip to Twin. I hope you don't mind!

Also, please send us an itinerary of all your summer plans, so we can copy that too! Great results with no effort on my part! It will be our best summer yet! :D