Thursday, February 19, 2009

Peace In The World

This was on a BYU devotional that I was watching and I loved it. Beauty in character. Harmony in the home. Order in the Nation and Peace in the world. What wonderful promises in times where all we hear is the nerve racking, peace destroying, stress causing antics of the world.

However, I must say that I am quite relieved that they didn't say "order in the home". I would have tanked on that! No hope! Please note the papers stacked on and beside the TV and of course the pink cat walking over to turn on the DVD player. Sigh. At least it's in an armoir that has doors on it that I can close!

5 comments:

klunker said...

Thanks for the post! I'm teaching this Sunday (Eyring's "Knit Together in Love") and now think I'll try to work that in alongside the John Winthrop piece I'm including!
Exclamations!!!

Amberly said...

I love it! I also love that you were quick enough to get your camera and capture that great quote!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

Actually, Amberly, we have DVR so it's not as impressive as you think - but hey! Anytime you want to think I am impressive go right ahead - I probably won't correct you next time, even though there is probably an excuse!

Wammack Family said...

That is a great quote! If only the world would take it to heart...sigh.

Anonymous said...

You know you're a blogger when you take a picture of an item and not a person. I love it.
Also about your last post, the last thing I read was this amazing play called 9OZ10, written by Heather Rhinehart.