Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What Is Better Than A Good Hair Day?




So my question is - "What is better than a good hair day?" What is cuter than three little girls with their hair all washed and combed and done for church? It is just so sweet to see all of their hair neatly pulled and clipped and tucked into submission. My favorite thing is the look on their face when they see their hair and they love it - it's sort of that "smug princess trying not to show her vanity" look. They know how cute they are! But that is still not the best. So once more I pose the question - What is better than a good hair day?












The night when you pull out the good hair day hair and it becomes a GREAT hair day!

(Not your traditional "Before and After pictures" huh? !!!)

9 comments:

bonitinha said...

LOVE IT!!!

JulieJ said...

So much to look forward to!

Amy Hunter said...

Oh, you make me want a little girl so badly. I guess, I have to do this whole process (pregnancy) over again just to get one whose hair I can play with. Or, could I just live vicariously through you?!?! At least for a few years? Thanks for blogging those darling pictures and I love the song!

Amberly said...

They are so cute. You have some hair skills! I have an extreme love/obsession with good hair.

shel said...

Ha...that's awesome!! I can hardly recognize them and their scrunchy little faces at the end. Cuties!

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talkin about.

Kristen Mackrory said...

What a DARLING post! You did such a good job with their hair! And I love the before and after twist! So, from Julie's comment I take it she is having a girl. Is that true?

Angela said...

Priceless!

stoner said...

As expected, I enjoyed your blog! You are a very witty woman. I started our blog and hope you will take a peak: http://stoner-rollingwiththestones.blogspot.com/