Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thankful... Snow (WHAT???)

I know. No. I STILL don't like snow. But... I am thankful that snow (if we HAVE to have it) umm... I am thankful that snow is WHITE. Even with the never ending cloud cover, the white snow reflects the tiny bit of light that does manage to filter through the winter haze and provides a bit of glimmer in an otherwise bleak season. So there. I found SOMETHING that I like (besides the water factor) about snow - if we HAVE to have it. Please know that I am still the person who will hopefully be found (soon and permanently) in a sunny, tropical, island paradise!!! Aloha!


Oh, and I'm thankful to see my cute LITTLE baby helping my cute BIG baby shovel snow... if we HAVE to have it.

6 comments:

shel said...

you had enough to shovel???
yikes.
and brrrr.

klunker said...

Sorry you have snow already, but those are some great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Nice try Heather! NO, I believe you.

bonitinha said...

That's horrible. Good job looking on the bright side, though.

Katelyn said...

Heather, speaking of invitations, wasn't Anna coming to our house last Monday? I know you were mad about the tea party, last summer.

Katelyn said...

About that last post, it is really Mary.