Friday, November 19, 2010

Halloween At Last...

Our family had a great idea this year - yes, just one a year, but this one was BRILLIANT! We all decided to be Harry Potter Characters for Halloween. It was great to have a family theme. We listened to a lot of Harry Potter theme music and spent a bunch of time at Amber Marshall's house while she sewed these great robes for all of our Hogwarts students. Brad is Snape, obviously. I am the lesser known but equally evil Madame Umbridge. Tanner is Oliver Wood, Captain of the Gryffindor Quiditch team. Madsen is Harry Potter for the third year of his life - but the Quiditch Seeker Harry. Camilla is Hermione, LOVED her hair! Ella was Ginny Weasley and SO excited to dye her hair red. Anna was Luna Lovegood - and her personality pulled it off splendidly - including her catch phrase "It was nargles!" Good times. Magical even.












7 comments:

Wammack Family said...

I love it! Awesome costumes.

bonitinha said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO FABULOUS!!!!!!!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I thought maybe she was Tonks. Oh well, I like Ginny very much too. And I think Anna does personify Luna. That's an awesome idea. I wish Carl would be more into Halloween, so we could do family costumes.

The Freed Family said...

Love family themes. One year we were all pirates. Mitch tells me that I am the only person on earth that isn't a Harry Potter fan.

klunker said...

Cool! (And Ella - redheads rule!)

Jody said...

Love it!!! Wish I could have seen you in real life! Awesome! Tell those adorable children we miss them!

Angela said...

I love it! Such a great idea. You all look so great. I love Brad's eyes. :) We miss you guys!