
One of my favorite things about Sunday is waffles. I love them - from Super
Multi grain to Pumpkin Spice - waffles are good food. Our typical Sunday includes making and eating waffles as a family before Brad's 10:00 church meetings (sometimes RIGHT before his church meetings!) I'm not sure if I love the waffles for their taste - or just for the sheer fact that NO ONE complains about eating them, but whatever the reasons I'm grateful for Sunday Brunch.
3 comments:
I know what I'll have for breakfast tomorrow now!!! Those look sooooooooo good!
Yum!
I've somehow missed out on a few posts...
The Harry Potter family costumes makes you guys the absolute coolest. Hands down. Carlie wanted to be Hermonie (no idea how to spell it...obviously, I haven't read them yet.)...but she couldn't figure out any way to do her hair. She was afraid everyone would think she was just harry potter. And I wasn't talented enough to help her out. She settled for an army girl. She is so jealous. (And you can tell Camilla I said that.) Next year I want to join your family and be the little bald elfy slave dude thingy. I think I could really pull that off. Let me know.
Amen! Yummy, yummy. Brunch meals are the best. :)
Post a Comment