Thursday, October 7, 2010

Master Gardener!!!


You may recall that for my Birthday this year I got the gift of a Master Gardener class from the University of Idaho. After months of lecture, volunteer hours, continuing education, and speaking assignments, I am now OFFICIALLY a MASTER GARDENER GRADUATE!!!
So there.
If you didn't think I was cool before...

10 comments:

Wammack Family said...

Congratulations! Now can you come over and make my yard look nice?

Rebecca Robison said...

Congrats! Yes, I agree. Let's start you a little job for all of us non-masters :)

klunker said...

Congratulations!

Angela said...

All Hail Master Gardener! I'm pretty sure this calls for a major celebration and/or new holiday to celebrate. I never doubted you for a second. :) Congrats!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You of course are cool, but not nearly as cool as me. You know, since I just finished my fourth year of being a Master Gardener. :P

Jules said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Next spring, I am going to ask you like a million questions. Thanks for continuing your education for me :)!!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!!!

bonitinha said...

I think you should do something big to celebrate! I'll try to come up with some suggestions. :)

R and S Bodily said...

You ROCK sista!!!

I actually posted a small thing on my blog...amazing, huh!!

shel said...

Yes, Master.
You were always cool, but now you are in a league of you own.
I had no idea it had so many requirements...speaking assignments?? Wow.
You are the master.

Kristen Mackrory said...

For cool! Always making yourself better. Good for you. I thought you already were a master gardener though! Your yard always looks so nice.

Any updates on house selling?