Sunday, May 16, 2010

Welcome Back...




Welcome back ice cream...









And treats over flames...









Welcome back swinging...







And baseball games...




Welcome back flowers...



Welcome back trees...










Welcome - just welcome - new honey bees...





Welcome back blue sky - holding the sun...

Welcome back springtime...
WELCOME BACK FUN!!!
And please, please, please don't leave!!!

6 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You got your bees! Hooray! I was wondering if any of the honey bees I've been seeing around here are yours. Sadly I've seen a few of them give up the ghost on my deck. I thought about rescuing them and bringing them over, but wasn't sure if you had yours, and I didn't want to risk getting stung.

klunker said...

LOVE the Johnny Jump-Up photo. My mom grows those all over the place in her garden. That's a great looking beehive you've got! How many supers?

shel said...

Amen and amen.

Love the pictures!!!!

Amberly said...

Well said! Welcome back sunshine, oh how we have missed you!!

Rebecca Robison said...

love it. love it. I was going to ask you about those bees btw. and how the composting is going! Look at you green bean! I know I say this every other blog comment, but...

we need to get together!

I'd love to hear how all of this is working out.

How about over chocolate in mid June?

bonitinha said...

I like the girls' haircuts... cute! I want to see closer-up pics. And on an unrelated note, I want you to pick my paint colors for me. I'm in agony!