We have adopted a new member into our family. Her name is Sunny Grow. She is 4lbs 2 oz soaking wet, and is 17 inches tall. She smells delicious - sort of like hope and springtime and timelessness all in one.
We all just adore Sunny. Isn't she DARLING? She is so sweet - I'm not saying that she isn't going to be a little tart and sassy eventually, but it will suit her I am sure! I just love this little baby. Thanks Dev!
"Gardening is about enjoying the smell of things growing in the soil, getting dirty without feeling guilty, and generally taking the time to soak up a little peace and serenity." ~Lindley Karstens
3 comments:
You are too cute! Love the title of your post! Nothing like bringing in a little springtime!
Let me know how she does in this climate. I keep thinking about getting a citrus tree of some sorts (probably orange or tangerine) for our house.
If you adopted her, wouldn't her name be Sunny Rhinehart?
Post a Comment