Anna wanted a specific friend over this morning. She just CAN'T get over this one PARTICULAR child visiting to play. Well, he isn't home. I left a message - but his mom hasn't called. I've asked about other children, but she just wants this ONE boy. Once this girl gets an idea in her head...Anyway, I asked someone else over while her mom goes to the store this morning so that Anna would have someone to play with while I did a MOUNTAIN of dishes and laundry. She LOVES this girl who is coming but she is NOT Nicholas - and her heart is SET on Nicholas today - so I said, "If Nich
olas comes home and calls us then we will ask him to come over and play, but can (so and so) come over in the meantime?" Her response? "Okay, but NICHOLAS gets to come over in the NICE time."
olas comes home and calls us then we will ask him to come over and play, but can (so and so) come over in the meantime?" Her response? "Okay, but NICHOLAS gets to come over in the NICE time." Meantime/nice time - isn't it all the same?
8 comments:
Abigail is free to play most mornings. And some afternoons too, depending on when Bryant goes down for his nap. If Abigail and Anna played more often, maybe Nursery (and soon SUNBEAMS!) won't be so hard for her.
I love that! I will have to plan what I want to do in my NICE time, we know that the MEAN Time takes over most of the time. Good luck with the play dates, I hope she had fun in her MEAN and NICE times!
Why did you call Ben "Nicolas"? :) Sorry I didn't answer the phone.
I never have nice times! But this brings up a question: if nice is the opposite of mean time, is extraval the opposite of interval?
No, it would be a perival, wouldn't it? Dang. Hate it when I outsmart myself. Maybe I should be nice so I can have nice times. Sounds like work, though. Maybe later. :)
I love your blog, and I love klunker, whoever she is....and Anna? Adorable! Merry Christmas!!
Awesome job capturing Anna in her Mean Time pose. I love it.
Love it....let her take control while it doesn't matter...right????
Post a Comment