They look good! Now you have every excuse to eat a lot of ice cream. Your mouth is going to be too sore to eat real food! Hooray for ice cream and braces!!
I LUFF YOU SO MUCH!!! You're still my BFF, even if you do have braces. Srsly. :) BFFs 4-ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, Blogger cut out some of my exclamation points. I hope you can still understand the depth of my affection even with only half of the punctuation it deserves.
What the...? Maybe you can get them alongside your kids...what fun!! Misery loves company.
I have NOT always thought braces looked hot. Really? They used to be awful!! But now they are so waaaaay better...you can hardly tell they're around. (unless you're the one getting them tightened, I'm sure!) Enjoy!
(Were you really super unnaturally happy with your orthodontist, or is it just me?)
11 comments:
The most beautiful gal with braces.
i don't know why... but i've always thought braces looked hot. i remember when i really did have them in 7th grade and didn't want to take them off!
you look great!
Well said LaTisha! For cool.
Whatever for? You are gorgeous!
They look good! Now you have every excuse to eat a lot of ice cream. Your mouth is going to be too sore to eat real food! Hooray for ice cream and braces!!
I LUFF YOU SO MUCH!!! You're still my BFF, even if you do have braces. Srsly. :) BFFs 4-ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PS, Blogger cut out some of my exclamation points. I hope you can still understand the depth of my affection even with only half of the punctuation it deserves.
How long will you have them? Do you know?
Wow - I would never had thought you needed them...but they look adorable!!!
Your teeth aren't even crooked? Why ever would you pay for them at 29 years old?
What the...?
Maybe you can get them alongside your kids...what fun!! Misery loves company.
I have NOT always thought braces looked hot. Really? They used to be awful!! But now they are so waaaaay better...you can hardly tell they're around. (unless you're the one getting them tightened, I'm sure!) Enjoy!
(Were you really super unnaturally happy with your orthodontist, or is it just me?)
Post a Comment