Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Braces, "By The Way"...

If you live around, in or within flying distance to Idaho Falls, we have a GREAT orthodontist! His name is Dr. McCord, of McCord Orthodontics. We LOVE LOVE LOVE him. Plus his office is adjacent to our neighborhood so while your people are being braced you could come visit me and we could eat chocolate (not popcorn, sadly - but chocolate). I sound like an infomercial!!!

...So call McCord Orthodontics today at 208-529-8333. That's 208-529-8333. Once again that number is 208-529-8333. Call in the next 30 minutes and we will ALSO give you...

Are you kind of wondering why you waste time reading my blog? Okay, but seriously, he is a great orthodontist if you need one.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

And he's in our ward too!

klunker said...

Yeah, but like I said, I've had crooked teeth for the last 40 years. I'm too lazy to do anything about it. :) (And I'd rather buy a book and eat some popcorn than sit in a chair for a couple of hours with my mouth agape. No offense to the most fabulous orthodontist in Idaho Falls, it's just a personal proclivity.)