
Yesterday at church I got out of the nursery for about 2 minutes and went in to Relief Society to make an announcement for our activity that is coming up in less than two weeks. While I was waiting for it to start I saw one of the girls in our ward come in and another girl in our ward looks at her for one second and then said, "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She didn't look distressed to me - but then I remembered that these two girls are sisters... And all of the sudden a wave of envy spread over me and I wished MY sister live in my ward. There is nothing like a sister. She just knows. She knows your good and your bad and your ugly. She knows the inside jokes from your childhood, teenage years, and beyond. And when, inevitably, you are sad, she knows - even if no one else can tell. I want my sister...
Who put that brother in this picture???
8 comments:
Heh heh!! So cute!!!
Very cute.
I share that sister envy with you. I have always wondered what it would be like to have someone know you that well.
I agree! Sisters are the best. I'm glad I've got one, and I'm really glad my girls have each other!
Heather, I want my sister, any of my sisters in the ward too. I have a sister named Heather. Would you like to be her stand-in? BTW, when do we get our BARF family?
Are the one with pigtails? It looks exactly like my sisters little girl pictures.
I do love having 6 sisters. I only got to be with them in my ward in college for a few years. It's funny how we never think how lucky we are when they take our seat in the car or embarrass us in front of our friends. Ha. .
Gee thanks Heather. As the brother in that picture, I can definitely feel the love. Of course, you were always grumpy, so what's the big deal of knowing when something is wrong? ha ha.
Post a Comment