Today wasn't a lot different. Sure, we have an income now, five children instead of three...although those first three are now all teenagers, which is its own fun and stress, we live in Idaho now, and had sunshine today, but I was not in good spirits. You know the days when it feels like the harder you fight to inch forward the more you are sucked backward? By the time Brad arrives home from work, I was returning a truck to my brother after taking garbage to the dump. Looking at my house, you would've never been able to tell that we taken anything to the dump, because my house looked like it was a dump! There was no dinner. I needed to get the kids from swimming. I was tired. I was cranky. I was frustrated. The kids and I pulled in, in my Dodge grand Caravan, almost a full hour after Brad had gotten home from work. His healing today? Clean house, dinner packed up and ready to go, and a picnic outside for all of us! Once again, I am soothed. I need Brad. He is perfect for me!
Friday, July 31, 2015
My Perfect Husband Soothes My Soul
Brad is an amazing husband. He always has been. Even during our 8 year stint in school when we were desperately poor he would find ways to make my life sweet and memorable. One night, for instance, I needed a break from 3 lively (and, yes LOVELY, in retrospect especially) children and all of the cumbersome responsibilities of daily living. His solution...it was stormy. He strapped me in our minivan, laid my chair back and turned on Diana Krall, my all time favorite jazz singer, he then drove me around Philadelphia and I soaked in the liquid gold of Diana's voice and the hypnotizing rhythm of the downpour on the roof of my Plymouth Voyager. I was soothed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thanks for sharing such an information.A perfect one ,I am using most of them .. Thankyou so much สล็อตออนไลน์
Post a Comment