Thursday, July 23, 2015

Bottle Me Some Snow King Resort In Jackson Hole Wyoming

I wish I could bottle the smell of this place! Pine, grass, chlorine, sun, and altitude. Every year Brad does continuing education. He usually chooses to come to Jackson and we try to come with him. 

Three years ago Brad and I came alone for THREE LUCIOUS days! It was divine. We ate at local tasty shops and restaurants, sat in the hot tub, I slept for hours recovering from girls camp, and woke up to a gloriously green mountain view.

Last year the boys were on a 50 mile hike  so Brad and I brought the girls. They climbed rock walls, swam in the pool, shopped with me and I read my book poolside for hours.

This year we jumped on the chance to return. Two and a half hours of this viewed not enough. Bottle me some Snow King Resort in Jackson Ho
le. I'm in the market.

No comments: