Thursday, June 3, 2010

Brain Blogging


If only all of the posts I have "blogged in my brain" over the past couple of weeks could magically appear in my computer complete with pictures, I would be a well-written woman and any readers could have been bored for months at their choosing. What does it say about a person when they imagine their life how it will appear in a blog? I say it means I am creative. So there.

7 comments:

Angela said...

I love your blog posts. Keep them coming...they're the perfect excuse to be bored ;) And why don't you work on that device to magically put your thoughts down...then you'd be both a talented, funny, AND filthy rich woman. :0

Angela said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amberly said...

I'll add to that, if all the pictures I have taken to put on my blog were on my blog it would spectacular. You are a great blogger!!

Jill said...

I hear you neighbor!! But hopefully if you don't have a chance to blog it is because you are out having fun and enjoying life! :)

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I do it too. Now if I could just remember what all those brain blogs were, we'd be in business!

klunker said...

I bet those posts were great.

Rebecca Robison said...

That is so funny- I do that too.