This week C learned to ride a two wheeler. It has been a long time in coming and took an accidental busting off of a training wheel on her little sister's bike and a week of balancing on the remaining training wheel for her to get the guts to try it with none. She took off like a shot! She rode around the cul de sac over and over until it was nearly too dark to see. Like I said, the bike belongs to her little sister and is entirely too small for her tall frame so she decided she needed a new bike and began nagging and nagging on it, ultimately pulling out the big guns (too big for her vocabulary, obviously) with, and I quote, "Please, Please, PLEASE!!! I BEG your PARDON!!!" You beg my pardon? Well then by all means! Let's go get you a bike!!!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment