Friday, November 7, 2014

God Gave Us Families...

We were watching a family movie tonight but I was too tired to finish it, and so was Anna. We came upstairs and got ready for bed. She asked if she could sleep with me until the rest of the family came up and I said yes. She went to brush her teeth and I knelt to pray. When I opened my eyes and looked across the bed, there was my baby kneeling in prayer.

When she finished her prayer I told her how I loved to see her praying and she replied, "I want to follow your good example" then she sang..."when I am a mom or dad, so glad, I'll help my fa remember, God gave us families to help us become who he wants us to be. This is how he shares his love, for a family is of God." Being a mom is the best thing ever!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!