Monday, November 5, 2012
Family Pictures 2012 (Vote For Something Worthwhile!!!)
Once every one to ten years, need it or not, our family gets Family Photos. It's always a painful process... "What are we going to wear?" ... "When are we going to do it?" ... "Where are we taking them?" ... " Do I have to be in them?" ... "Already???" ... and so on. This year, I have to confess, was THE BEST YEAR YET! It only took us ONE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY (sun up to sun down), a couple of hundred dollars in new clothes, almost 200 pictures, and a couple of stress induced ulcers to get these fantastic shots (thanks Mary!) So if you'll do us a favor and tell us which one is your favorite we'd appreciate it! Thanks!!!
So just tell which one(s) you like best (and by "best" I mean the one I look best in - who cares about the other people)! Again, THANK YOU!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















8 comments:
They are all gorgeous! All the outfits look great and I really liked the kids photos! I like 6 then 9.
Holy smokes! Your kids are growing without me seeing them??? I really liked 10. Beautiful. We've never, ever had our family picture taken - like for real. Lame, huh?
I'm so glad you posted all these!!!
I love 10, 11 and 18. Good job getting these done. And Brad stayed for all of them? Impressed!! We did pics this weekend, too and we probably had you beat...Austin was a newborn baby the last time. And I'm sure it will be AT LEAST that long before we do it again. I love that you still got great fall colors and everyone looks beautiful...but don't tell your boys I said so. GOOD JOB.
PS How did you get so many good ones???? It must have taken all day. It takes us forever to get ONE!!
Okay-dokay...my favorite is #17. Everyone is smiling and good looking. My next votes would be #5, #11, and #10. My third choices would be #16 (Anna is not quite so smiley in that one, otherwise it is very cute) and #12 (Madsen not so smiley in that one and Camilla's hair is a bit in her face but otherwise very cute). Helpful? Probably not, but you asked for the opinion. :)
1,5,10,17
You guys look great! It would be hard to go wrong with any of them, but here are my favorites...
Anna #1, Ella #4, Camilla #5, Madsen #5, Tanner #2, Family #1 and #13.
Have fun choosing!
Laura
I concur with Klunker. #17 is The One. By far the one YOU look best in (that should be reason enough), but also the best in light, clarity, and natural expression from everyone. Also like 1,5,9,10,12.
Post a Comment